Rise of the White Raven
My entry for fanfest in the favorite character category. IT’S FINALLY FINISHED. IT’S FINALLY OVER. I cannot believe I got this done in the span of a weekend. I’m so proud of the armor though. I’m REALLY proud of it.
Everything is my
f a u l t
I’ll take all the
b l a m e
I feel so god damn
and I can’t escape
the things I’ve lost
Send my muse a scent and see how they’ll react to it.
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
"While I understand your caution I can’t help but to want to call bullshit on you actually going to your healer friend and getting it looked at." She gave him a look that clearly dared him to say otherwise. With a smile she extended her hand out to him.
"Name’s Historia and if certain people I know are to be believe then I’m a giant magic nerd. Nice to meet you." Well, that is one way of putting it if you consider the only class she hasn’t touched much is conjurer. A small glint of hope shined in her eyes. "Now that you know me can I take a look? Please?"
"You can call bullshit on me going to have it seen all you want, but it won’t change the fact that you won’t be touching it at all." He made a point of frowning when she stuck her hand out to him, deliberately not moving to take it. This was more stubborn than he’d been in a while, truthfully. it was a surprise that there was anyone that could still bring this out of him.
"If you truly think simply introducing yourself is enough, then you are a terribly foolish girl," He shook his head at that. What did she take him for? Perhaps the side of his head was bleeding, but he’d rather heal it himself, despite his healing being sketchy at best, than let her touch it at all. Besides, it wasn’t serious enough to warrant a stranger taking care of it… right? At least that was what it seemed like.
The blonde scholar threw her hands in the air. “Why the hell does everyone think that unless their organs are hanging out that an injury is ‘fine’?” Moronic adventurers and their habits of shrugging things off.
"What happened and how deep is it?" Head wounds tend to bleed quite a bit so it’s hard to tell just at a brief glance. "For the love of… Just let me look at it, please?"
"I don’t let people I don’t know look at my injuries,"
It was much like a nicer way of saying he didn’t let those he didn’t trust treat him. It was accurate to say that over the years he’d grown very cautious and distrustful of others, a trait that had only gotten worse when he’d come to Eorzea. He’d at least continue to let her believe that he was just a mere adventurer that had gotten into a fight someway or another. It was best that way.
"It merely a cut, anyways. Nothing serious. I have someone who can take a look at it… I’m not going to bleed out before then,"
And of course he said this even though he could still feel blood running down the side of his face. But it was partially the truth - it didn’t hurt, he honestly could only barely tell it was even there. But that didn’t mean it wasn’t a problem… he just didn’t think it was. “It’s nothing I can’t deal with myself,”